Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Laced Up for Fall



Modern femininity, illustrated by the mix of lace with modern silhouettes, is one of my favorite fashion trends for this Fall. Chanel and Jean Paul Gaultier use black lace to show femininity's moody and brooding side. Lily Pulitzer, meanwhile, celebrates femininity's versatility by mixing lace with vibrant colors.

I'm thrilled to be in the company of such designers in celebrating this aesthetic in my new Lace Collection. As a female and a designer, I love this concept because lace is so unique, intricate, delicate, versatile, bold, timeless, and strong... just like the woman who wears it!




Jean Paul Gaultier

Chanel





My bold Lace ring with a  smoky quartz cabochon

Pretty but powerful: my Lace necklace

Bold and sweet: my aquamarine Lace ring




My statement Lace cuff





No comments:

Post a Comment